Based in San Francisco, CA
McNair Evans is a 2016 Guggenheim Fellow whose?photographs appear in numerous exhibition settings and publications.?His first monograph, Confessions for a Son, was pre-released at the 2014 New York Art Book Fair and sold out within months.?Work from this series was?acquired by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- For West Coast?print purchase, please contact EUQINOM Gallery.
- +1?415 823 2990
- For New York print?purchase, please contact Sasha Wolf.
- +1 212 925 0025
- Available for select commissions, McNair specializes in projects embracing symbolism and allegory.
- 1633 Market St., Studio 17
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- +1 828 545 9307
- Confessions for a Son, Owl & Tiger Books. San Francisco, 2014
Select Solo Exhibitions
- In Search of Great Men, San Francisco Arts Commission, San Francisco, CA, March, 2016
- Confessions for a Son, Sasha Wolf Gallery, New York, NY, February, 2015
- Confessions for a Son, Rayko Gallery, San Francisco, CA, January, 2014
- heritage 780700, The Window Gallery, San Francisco, CA, August, 2014