Based in San Francisco, CA
McNair Evans is a 2016 Guggenheim Fellow whose photographs appear in numerous exhibition settings and publications. His first monograph, Confessions for a Son, was pre-released at the 2014 New York Art Book Fair and sold out within months. Work from this series was acquired by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- For West Coast print purchases, please contact EUQINOM Gallery.
- +1 415 823 2990
- For East Coast print purchases, please contact Tracey Morgan Gallery.
- +1 212 925 0025
- Available for select commissions, McNair specializes in projects embracing symbolism and allegory.
- 1633 Market St., Studio 17
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- +1 828 545 9307
- Begin Anywhere, SF Camerawork. San Francisco, 2014
- Confessions for a Son, Owl & Tiger Books. San Francisco, 2014
Select Solo Exhibitions
- Confessions for a Son, Tracey Morgan Gallery, Asheville, NC, March, 2017
- Field Sketches, Euqinom Gallery, San Francisco, CA, November, 2016
- In Search of Great Men, San Francisco Arts Commission, San Francisco, CA, March, 2016
- Confessions for a Son, Sasha Wolf Gallery, New York, NY, February, 2015
- Confessions for a Son, Rayko Gallery, San Francisco, CA, January, 2014
- heritage 780700, The Window Gallery, San Francisco, CA, August, 2014
AFAR Magazine, Bloomberg Business Week, CA Sunday Magazine, Esquire Russia, Fast Company, Good Magazine, The Guardian, Harper’s Magazine, Le Monde, Oxford American, PDN, Random House Inc., Surfer, San Francisco Magazine, Stella Magazine, and VICE.Download Expanded CV